[PLUG] Kubuntu 7.10 Dolphin

Ryan ryan.mannon at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 00:18:07 UTC 2008

Hi everybody,  I know this is probably a simple question but I cannot find
an answer.  I just switched from Ubuntu to Kubuntu (I go back and fourth
every couple of releases) and they are now using dolphin as the default file
manager.  No big deal I kinda like it.  It some what reminds me of midnight
commander only pretty.  I have one issue that I cannot find an answer to.  I
have been all over the k/ubuntu forums to no resolve.  How in the world do I
get Dolphin to show me a thumbnail for movie files? I suspect I need to
install a multimedia package but witch one?

Thanks

-ryan