[PLUG] Poster for new PLUG general meeting location

David Mandel dmandel at pdxLinux.org
Thu Jan 3 19:57:23 UTC 2008

Thanks Keith.  I really like the new poster.

I will not be coming up early, so I won't be able to distribute any of
these myself.
Hope someone else can, because it is a good idea.

David Mandel <email dmandel at pdxLinux.org or call 541-730-5285)