[PLUG] Ubuntu Live Conference

Joe Shisei Niski joeniski at easystreet.net
Tue Jan 8 00:28:42 UTC 2008

According to the home page for last year's OSCon,
(http://conferences.oreillynet.com/os2007/), " OSCON 2008 will happen
July 21-25, 2008 in Portland, Oregon."

OSCon last year was probably the most insipring tech. conference i've
ever attended (and there have been way too many), definitely the most
diverse group of attendees.

Joe