[PLUG] I Need Linux Books (etc)

kurt braget joehaircut at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 01:57:50 UTC 2008

Hey guys and gals. I was wondering if anybody has

*TCP/IP Network Administration*, Craig Hunt, 2002, O'Reilly

Security+ Guide to Networking Security Fundamentals, Second Edition by Mark
Ciampa

*Database Processing: Fundamentals, Design, and Implementation (10th
Edition, Kroenke)*

I need these books for school, and I don't like spending a hundred $ on a
stack of paper, unless it's a stack of 100$ bills.

I am willing to trade or buy the books off of you, or even donate my books
to somebody or to FreeGeek in exchange. I don't have many books, but some
are Linux, DHTML, Actionscript 3, PHP.

Just trying to get my ejumacation.

kurt