[PLUG] I Need Linux Books (etc)

Aaron ke7ezt at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 23:34:17 UTC 2008

Not sure if this is the right place, but I have a CCNA 2nd Ed. Exam
640-507 book I've never used. I think I even have the cd, but not sure
on that.  If someone wanted it.

On Jan 9, 2008 3:28 PM, kurt braget <joehaircut at gmail.com> wrote:
> Yeah, the library didn't have the titles I'm looking for but I may have some
> donations. Wonder if they'd be better used in the Library or at FreeGeek?
>

> On Jan 9, 2008 1:27 PM, Rogan Creswick <creswick at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Jan 9, 2008 1:15 PM, Robert Miesen <bobby_miesen at yahoo.com> wrote:
> > > I have a copy of Security+ "Guide" to Network Security Fundamentals,

> > This seems like a great problem for the PLUG Library to solve:
> > (although, it seems like the list alone is doing a fair job of solving
> > the problem already.)
> >
> > http://www.pdxlinux.org/wiki/PlugLibrary
> >
> > --Rogan

> > Mark

> > on a

> > books
> > some

I don't care, I'm still free.  You can't take the sky from me. - Firefly
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Einstein