[PLUG] I Need Linux Books (etc)

richard.payton15 at pcc.edu richard.payton15 at pcc.edu
Thu Jan 10 02:25:23 UTC 2008

Are these for PCC classes?

If so, the Sylvania library has a 9th Edition Kroenke that I borrowed for the class. Good luck getting a used Kroenke 10th Edition for under $110, its a very
high demand book. I did not find significant difference between the 9th and 10th editions and my instructor at PCC accepted either edition for the class
work.

Since the O'Reilly book is not a textbook you maybe able to find it in one of the local area libraries as well, especially if you have access to the Multnomah
County Library system or just at Powells Tech

As for the Security+ text, I'd think the best bet is to search eBay or half.com. I've purchased several textbooks for classes on-line.

Thanks

RBP