[PLUG] Metrofi wins Rogue of the Week

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Fri Jan 11 18:50:46 UTC 2008

>>>>> "Paul" == Paul Johnson <baloo at ursine.ca> writes:

Paul> Am I the only person on the planet that isn't having bittorrent
Paul> problems on comcast?

The comcast head dudes *say* that they're not traffic shaping, now that
they've been called to the carpet on it by Wired and Cnet.  And no, my
torrents are working fine... *now*.  I think there was a few days where things
seemed mighty fishy though.