[PLUG] DSL in Portland

Oleg Katsitadze olegkat at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 23:28:13 UTC 2008

On Sat, Jan 12, 2008 at 02:10:36PM -0800, Russell Senior wrote:
> SpiritOne/Aracnet provides a static IP standard for their DSL.

Yep, I just got one, even though I didn't ask :).  So it comes for
free.

> Last I looked (a while ago), their base-level DSL is like $18/month or
> something.

$17.50 if you pay by the month, down to $13 for 6 months contract and
$11 for 12 months.  Haven't used rtorrent so far, but ssh seems to
work fine.  (I did ask, and they assured me they don't do any traffic
shaping/port filtering.)

Best,
Oleg