[PLUG] Linux Clinic - need new Free Geek liason

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Mon Jan 14 19:30:06 UTC 2008

For about 1.5 years, we have been holding the Linux Clinic on third
Sundays at Free Geek.  Aaron Burt has been our Fearless Leader and
the Key Master, so we can get in on a day when the facility is closed
otherwise.  Aaron was trusted with the keys because he is a good guy
and otherwise active in the Free Geek community.

Aaron is moving to Vancouver B.C., leaving us without a Key Master.
Either John Jordon or I could take on the leadership role, but I am
too busy to be otherwise involved in the Free Geek community, and I
know John is incredibly busy, too.

So, the question - are there any trusted Free Geek regulars who could
take on the task of letting us in on third Sundays (we usually arrive
at around noon, to start setting up) and locking up after teardown at
530pm?  Other than that, we are self-sufficient (if the router is
working) so there is no other work involved.

Volunteers?

Keith