[PLUG] Linux / Open Source company for non-profit or other social service organizations?

Pomeroy Lab admin at mindblowingidea.com
Fri Jan 18 22:00:10 UTC 2008

Let me know what you want and I will tell you if Me and my partner can make it happen.

Ken Hill <ken at scottshill.com> wrote: -----Original Message-----

Hello - Does anyone know of any companies/organizations that provide
Linux / Open Source equipment, software, consulting, training
specifically to non-profit, environmental, or social service
organizations in the greater Portland area?

Thank You,

--mike

Mike, What are you wanting done in the form of consulting and training?

-Ken