[PLUG] Linux / Open Source company for non-profit or other social service organizations?

Victor Soich vsoich at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 15:46:16 UTC 2008

Hi Keith and any other members on this list who know about POSSE,

I read your below email that you sent to the PLUG.  I became
interested in POSSE because of it.  I looked at their web site, and
the last posting at http://www.possepdx.org/tracker occurred 23 week
ago.  Is it an active organization or has the initial enthusiasm worn
away?

Sincerely,
Victor Soich