[PLUG] Preferred Routers, was Router Problem

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Jan 31 16:18:48 UTC 2008

On Thu, 31 Jan 2008, Galen Seitz wrote:

> Regarding purchasing a wireless router, if want a WRT54GL or the Asus
> router, you will probably have to mail order it.

   That's always a good option, and Newegg (www.newegg.com) is a good vendor.

   FWIW, I have a couple of Linksys WRT54GC wired/wireless routers. The 'C'
means compact, and it is tiny. You can add an additional antenna if needed,
but it works well here in the house without it. The second one I keep in my
traveling office bag so a single wired 'Net access point can be shared
wirelessly by others without taking any wired hosts off the 'Net.