[PLUG] Interference, was Preferred Routers, was Router Problem

Robert Eiffert reiffert at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 23:43:52 UTC 2008

I look at the router logs occasionally and haven't seen anything that
couldn't be accounted for from our computers.  We have one machine (wndz)
that is often slow downloading email and occasional general web and a gamer
(wndz) that I don't always know what he's doing so I keep an eye out for the
spyware, etc.