[PLUG] Web Designer - Help Needed

Alex plug at mailswamp.com
Tue Jul 8 04:32:35 UTC 2008

Hello Linux folkz,
I'm sorry in advance for posting this help request, however it's directly
related to Linux, 'cause all code development is being done on Linux.

Electronic Automation, LLC  http://www.ea-world.com is looking for an
experienced Web Designer/Artist to help with designing new and restyling
existing HTML/XHTML static templates, logos and images for the newly developing
web based service. Familiarity with Perl, CGI::Application framework and MySQL
is helpful but not required.
Depending on outcome of the project it can be either short or long term
contractual relationship. Compensation and working conditions are negotiable.
Fully set up and configured Linux test workstation will be provided for the
duration of the project.

If any one of you is interested, please contact me off this list at
devel at ea-world.com

Thank you for your considerations,

Alex Daniloff