[PLUG] OO.o Display Fonts

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Jun 3 15:13:22 UTC 2008

   I've posted this question on the OO.o mail list, but no one's responded
and I need to send out a proposal today; perhaps someone here has a solution
for me.

   Recently I upgraded from OO.o-2.1 to -2.4. When I invoke the new version,
the display typeface (and the pdf typeface) is a san-serif font regardless
of what typeface has been selected. However, the typeface widget on the top
of the frame shows the desired fonts when the cursor is on text.

   I've run spadmin and ensured that all the desired typefaces are available,
but I've no idea why they don't properly display. Any thoughts?