[PLUG] [PLUG-ANNOUNCE] pre-order your pdx.pm README shirt

Eric Wilhelm scratchcomputing at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 23:46:03 UTC 2008

# from Rich Shepard
# on Friday 27 June 2008 14:33:

>> The Portland Perl Mongers are making a t-shirt for 2008, available
>> in your choice of 40-odd colors.
>>  http://scratchcomputing.com/tmp/pdx.pm.2008shirt.html
>
>   What's wrong with regular colors? Do they need to be odd colors
> just because this is Portland?

The regular colors have all been outsourced to Elbonia and I couldn't
find a US manufacturer which made orso colors, so I figured the odd
ones would fit best.

(So, did you want yours in "weird black" or "oddball white"?)

--Eric
--
perl -e 'srand; print join(" ",sort({rand() < 0.5}
  qw(sometimes it is important to be consistent)));'