[PLUG] setting bit rate

Russell Senior russell at personaltelco.net
Tue Mar 4 03:44:56 UTC 2008

Note that the bit-rate is usually adaptive.  That is, an algorithm
tries to pick the rate that maximized throughput when packet loss is
taken into consideration.  If there is noise, or if you aren't right
near the access point, it ought not be surprising to have a rate less
than 54M.

--
Russell Senior, Secretary
russell at personaltelco.net