[PLUG] laptop bag - marginally Linux related

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Fri Mar 14 16:14:48 UTC 2008

>>>>> "Kurt" == Kurt Sussman <plug at merlot.com> writes:

Kurt> If it also has room for a toothbrush and a change of clothes, great. If
Kurt> it can do that with less than 3 pounds of overhead, my credit card is
Kurt> itching to be entered.

I just got stuff from www.tombihn.com - they seem to be very laptop savvy with
inserts that provide various degrees of soft-to-hardness, and even
accomodating the 17-inch MBP of mine.  I've had it only a day, but I'm
impressed with the value (I got the Big Brain backpack).