[PLUG] Beyond Web Page Visitor Tracking

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Mar 27 22:25:33 UTC 2008

   I've been using the AXS Visitor Tracking System for several years now, and
it does a sufficiently good job of showing who visits our web site. But, it
does not have the ability to tally downloads of PDF files there.

   I am curious which ones are downloaded, and by whom (at least by domain or
IP address). Is there a tool that will do this tracking?