[PLUG] How to create flash files

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Fri Mar 28 02:19:20 UTC 2008

On Thu, 27 Mar 2008 17:42:26 -0700
"kurt braget" <joehaircut at gmail.com> dijo:

> > No, because it turns out that the pbwiki site blocks it anyway. So I just
> > discarded the whole notion.

> You could use PCC's computers, since they have Flash CS3 installed. I could
> give you my user name and password, through private message of course.

Thanks for the offer, but I have more important stuff to get done. Here is the site I am working on:

http://ipa4linguists.pbwiki.com/FrontPage

See the sidebar? All I wanted to do was put a marquee with IPA characters scrolling across at the top of the sidebar. But as far as I can tell pbwiki blocks such content, so no matter what I do I won't be able to get it working. I tried several things on a test page. They were code snips I got from the web, but to none worked.

It's not a big deal.