[PLUG] Need laptop recomendations

Sean Whitney sean.whitney at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 06:24:42 UTC 2008

Well no one has said it yet but for that price look at macs. I have a
very nice one for about 1300 after adding an after market hd and
memory. It runs OS X, Linux, or xp. (probably vista too i haven't
checked)

I have both good and bad support for the apple store and great support
from some of the athorized stores

Sean

Sent from my iPhone