[PLUG] Need laptop recomendations

Pomeroy Lab admin at mindblowingidea.com
Sat Mar 29 06:37:58 UTC 2008

So you say you need a laptop or PC? Check this out:

$250.00 GNU/Linux Desktop PCs Going Fast!          My name is Justin Breithaupt with Computer Rescue and a customer of mine just recently ordered 20 PCs from me. I have some contacts that can get me computers at unbelievably low prices.
 These PCs will be as follows:
 2.0 Ghz or faster single core AMD AM2 processor,
 80 GB HD Space,
 1 GB RAM,
 Card Reader,
 DVD Burner,
 128 MB Nvidia PCI Express x16 video card.
 Ultumix GNU/Linux 0.0.1.5

 My normal selling price is $300.00 but I will give a $50.00 discount to students, charities, churches, ect.
 Call for details about adding 17″ LCD monitors for very low prices. Quantity lowers the prices.
 1-208-750-5628
 This offer will only be available until Tuesday April 1st 2008. This is no April Fools!
 Also ask about our cheap laptops.
 (money received from this sale will go towards expanding my business in my local town, helping Ultumix GNU/Linux by hiring programmers to help out, and buying a few of these computers to keep them in stock)

Sean Whitney <sean.whitney at gmail.com> wrote: Well no one has said it yet but for that price look at macs. I have a
very nice one for about 1300 after adding an after market hd and
memory. It runs OS X, Linux, or xp. (probably vista too i haven't
checked)

I have both good and bad support for the apple store and great support
from some of the athorized stores

Sean

Sent from my iPhone