[PLUG] SECOND ANNOUNCEMENT: May PLUG Meeting

David Mandel dmandel at pdxLinux.org
Thu May 1 21:53:23 UTC 2008

Russell,

This sounds great to me.  Let's plan on this.
We will count on you to talk about

                     Measuring "static" magnetic fields
                                     on the
                     University of Washington campus

I assume this comes from the talk you gave at LinuxFest Northwest in Bellingham.

David Mandel