[PLUG] SECOND ANNOUNCEMENT: May PLUG Meeting

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Thu May 1 22:10:02 UTC 2008

David> Russell, This sounds great to me.  Let's plan on this.  We will
David> count on you to talk about

David> Measuring "static" magnetic fields on the University of
David> Washington campus

David> I assume this comes from the talk you gave at LinuxFest
David> Northwest in Bellingham.

No.  Same trip, different job.  I am reducing my carbon footprint by
means of trip aggregation.

Here's to hoping I can get a laptop talking nicely to the projector.

seniorr at aracnet.com