[PLUG] Linux and Brazil

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Mon May 5 15:53:46 UTC 2008

>>>>> "Robert" == Robert McIntosh <mcintoshrt at gmail.com> writes:

Robert> I'm curious if anyone on the list has had experience volunteering,
Robert> supporting, or otherwise being involved with the massive adoption of
Robert> Linux and other OSS in Brazil and other South American countries.

I've been to the annual FISL conference (7000 attendees) in Porto Alegre
(Brazil) for the past four years.  Linux (and all FLOSS) is *huge* in Brazil.
If you have specific requests, I might be able to forward them.