[PLUG] Linux Clinic Sunday May 18th at 1pm

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Wed May 14 23:24:23 UTC 2008

Come one!  Come most!  Sunday May 18th at 1PM, we will be holding Yet
Another Linux Clinic at Free Geek at 1731 SE 10th Avenue in Portland
( www.freegeek.org ).   We will be using the meeting room on the
southeast corner of the building.  The main facility and the store
is closed on Sunday.

We've got distros!  We've got wifi and wired networking!  We've
got coffee and cookies!  We've got Portland Punch!  We are out of
Penguinos, and not buying more!!!  I can bring some fresh fruit,
as long as nobody invites John Cleese ...

I will have a few home-made copies of Ubuntu 8.04LTS Hardy Heron,
the best Ubuntu so far.  However, we can also help you with RedHat,
Suse, and Debian.  We can even help you dispose of Windows!

Keith