[PLUG] Ubuntu Live 2008

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Wed May 21 01:16:51 UTC 2008

On Tue, 20 May 2008 13:21:32 -0500
"Robert Citek" <robert.citek at gmail.com> dijo:

> On Tue, May 20, 2008 at 10:37 AM, Nye Walker <ncwalker at gmail.com> wrote:
> > That oreilly site that you posted has now updated with the cancellation
> > information.
>
> Indeed it is.  Although it seems as though the Ubuntu talks will be
> rolled into OSCON.  Logistically, that would seem to make sense from
> looking at the calendars.  Both were happening at the same date and
> time and place and targeting a similar audience.  Hopefully, it will
> work out.  But as the Zen master said: "We shall see."

And right on schedule, a pamphlet on OSCON 2008 arrove in today's mail!

July 21-25 at the Convention Center

As usual, the Expo Hall is free. Otherwise, early registration (up to
June 2) prices start at $595. I assume we will get some substantial
discounts, however. Details about the agenda at:

http://conferences.oreilly.com/oscon