[PLUG] [SOT] SonicWALL SOHO2 manual

Roderick A. Anderson raanders at acm.org
Thu May 29 18:13:39 UTC 2008

I've inherited the support of a SonicWALL SOHO2 with no manuals or
information on how it was configured.  (Heck they don't even know where
it came from.)   To save them some money I'd like to reuse it -- verses
put in something new -- (their IP's etc. were changed during a service
upgrade) and though I've spend the last 1/2 hour searching I can find no
manuals online or down-loadable for this device.

Anyone know where I can find one or what is the procedure to reset it to
factory defaults and what those might be.  I'm really hoping there is no
need for a Windows box to configure it.

Push comes to shove I'll put in something else so I'm accepting
suggestions on that too.  Small office, < 10, computers but they have 32
route able IPs and seem inclined to use them.  So something that will
handle that would be nice.  A device instead of a DIY from spare parts
is preferred.

So if this isn't vague enough let me know and I'll try and muddy the
waters a bit more.  :-)

Rod