[PLUG] Open office question

linux-yug linux-yug at xprt.net
Thu Nov 6 15:50:07 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-11-05 at 23:07 -0800, John Jason Jordan wrote:
> On Wed, 05 Nov 2008 22:45:48 -0800
> linux-yug <linux-yug at xprt.net> dijo:
>
> > I have an Open Office Question...
> > I can't get it to  write over a jpeg... Has anyone used this
> > program...???
>
> I don't understand the question. What do you mean by "write over a
> jpeg"? Can you say what you are trying to do and explain step by step
> what you are doing to accomplish it?

Sorry, I wasn't clear..

I want some text over a jpeg.

So I create the text...

Then I import picture and past it over text..

Well, then text runs around picture..  So I select  send picture to back
and text through..  And it just doesn't work for me..
And I did this YEARS ago..  So I know it works.. Just doing something
wrong..

Thanks