[PLUG] ISP that supports bonding multiple DSL connections?

Galen Seitz galens at seitzassoc.com
Mon Oct 6 17:12:51 UTC 2008

Does anyone know of an ISP that supports bonding multiple DSL
connections to achieve higher speeds.  In particular I'd like to get
higher upload speeds.  This could be through multilink PPP or other
methods.  I suppose that with a colo, virtual machine, or even a shell
account one could create multiple PPP tunnels and bond them on the
remote end.  Another alternative might be multihoming, but my
understanding of this is that while aggregate speeds would improve, it
would not improve the speed of an individual connection such as an ssh
session.  Thoughts?

thanks,
galen

--