[PLUG] Cat 5e resolved

Bruce KIlpatrick bakilpatrick at verizon.net
Sat Oct 11 01:09:52 UTC 2008

All,

Thank each of you for the education you have given me.  Between the
ASCII art and the explanations, I have learned enough to make it work.

I stopped by Home Depot on the way home from work, purchased another cat
5e "jack" (instead of plug that I was referencing it as) and a triple
wall plate.

I now have separate runs to each place, fed from the router.  What I
don't understand is why one termination point did not work when they
were all spliced together.  It doesn't matter anymore, just curious.

Thanks again,

Bruce