[PLUG] Projector for advanced topics

wes plug at the-wes.com
Sun Oct 12 00:37:20 UTC 2008

I can pick up the projector from you today and bring it to the meeting on
wednesday.

I live in Tigard, so a drop-off on the way to the airport from beavertown
would be unpractical. If you would prefer I don't hold on to it in between
now and then, I will volunteer to come pick it up from your neighbor the day
of the meeting.

-wes