[PLUG] Linux Friendly Smartphones

Brian Beattie beattie at beattie-home.net
Tue Oct 14 20:27:22 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-10-14 at 10:39 -0700, Keith Lofstrom wrote:
> When some of my friends start buying
> these I will be very interested in helping with the learning process.
>
> Keith

I'm a t.mobile customer and preordered a G1 on the first day so I hope
to have one by the end of next week.  I've got too many projects going
right now so I don't expect to do programming for a while.

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting a bad thing?

Brian Beattie   LFS12947 | "Honor isn't about making the right choices.
beattie at beattie-home.net | It's about dealing with the consequences."
www.beattie-home.net     | -- Midori Koto