[PLUG] Linux Friendly Smartphones

m0gely m0gely at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 15:11:13 UTC 2008

Rich Shepard wrote:

>    Good to know. If I go to OfficeDepot, for example, to buy a SD card, what
> should I look for to determine if it's formatted FAT32 and not something
> incompatible?

Doesn't matter what it's formatted as from the store. You can reformat
them anyway you like. For this, it needs to be Fat32 though. I would buy
a 1GB card as they will be the cheapest. You're not going to get
anywhere near as good a price at a shop like that though. You might want
to call around before you head out, but that's up to you.

--
- m0gely