[PLUG] Clinic Tomorrow!

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Sat Oct 18 23:20:55 UTC 2008

The famous PLUG Linux Clinic will be held this Sunday, October 19, 1-5 pm at free Geek, 1741 SE 10th Avenue in Portland.

Bring your ailing Linux computers and we'll fix them. Bring your computers with other OSs and we'll install Linux.

We have all recent versions of the major distributions, including the various iterations of each - 32-bit, 64-bit, KDE, Gnome, etc.

If you're a Linux expert, come on down and lend a hand helping the newcomers. All are welcome! (And we may be a bit short on experts this time, so consider this a special call to the experienced hands.)

There are free chips, cookies and coffee, so you can come down and just eat and drink too.