[PLUG] Suggestions for _really_ small business data backup

pdxlinux at johnmedway.com pdxlinux at johnmedway.com
Wed Oct 22 15:21:52 UTC 2008

Backuppc does similar tricks w/ hard links to conserve space,
and has a pretty luser-friendly GUI for restorations, if that's
of interest. Handles multiple hosts, using samba or rsync or tar,
and also has an archiving function, so you can spit a snapshot
out onto a removable.

Used it for years. On sourceforge. Two thumbs up.