[PLUG] Telenet?

wes plug at the-wes.com
Fri Oct 24 02:26:51 UTC 2008

I think he wants to dial up with a comm program and go directly to a shell
prompt. IInet/Pacifier offered this service until about 5 years ago. (I
worked there at the time.)

I would imagine (there I go again) that if all that was needed was a shell
account + dialup service, any old dialup service and shell account combo
would do. IInet's prices would be a little much just for this.

-wes