[PLUG] DIY wiring supply source?

Erik Lane eriklane at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 16:48:15 UTC 2008

On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 9:25 AM, Stafford Rau <srau at rauhaus.org> wrote:
>> Stafford,
>>
>>   I have a crimping tool and wire-pulling tape if you want to borrow them.
>
> Thanks Rich - I can borrow any tools I'll need from my employer, and
> I'm going to buy some fish tape and leave it in place for future
> wiring-pulling fun.

Why leave a fish tape there? Just leave a piece of twine tied at both
ends after you've pulled the wire through with the tape. Or is that
what you meant? The fish tape is the metal rod that you shove through
to pull the first thing through from one place to another. At least
that's how I've always understood it.

Erik