[PLUG] DIY wiring supply source?

Russell Senior russell at personaltelco.net
Thu Sep 11 17:05:44 UTC 2008

>>>>> "Don" == Don Buchholz <buchholz at easystreet.net> writes:

Stafford> I'm looking for suggestions for a local, reasonably-priced
Stafford> supplier here in town for a big spool of CAT-5 wire,
Stafford> crimp-on RJ-11 and RJ-45 ends, the DSL splitter, and
Stafford> miscellaneous phone junction boxes, wall jacks, etc.

Don> Is URS still in business?  ... somewhere around NE Couch and 7th

Yeah, that's where I go for wiring/electronics doodads.  Centrally
located for your convenience... that is, if you are centrally
located also.  I'm going there myself this afternoon.

--
Russell Senior, Secretary
russell at personaltelco.net