[PLUG] Root password for ubuntu?

Rogan Creswick creswick at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 23:45:22 UTC 2008

On Fri, Sep 19, 2008 at 4:35 PM, Rich Shepard <rshepard at appl-ecosys.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 19 Sep 2008, Rogan Creswick wrote:
>
>> There are other options ;)
>> (I've been using Enlightenment v17 for about a year, and absolutely love it :)
>
>   And we've been using Xfce for more than a decade.

Ah, I didn't mean to gloat -- e17 has been in progress for the
majority of that decade, if not longer, and it just reached a usable
state about a year ago.  It actually *isn't* vaporware anymore!

FVWM and the *box collection of window managers are also worth
consideration (openbox, blackbox, fluxbox).

--Rogan