[PLUG] A Question on Pine Roles

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Sep 23 19:19:25 UTC 2008

   Within pine I have an alternate role for my e-mail address at a different
domain. When I begin to compose a message I'm asked whether to use the
default role. All this works just fine.

   However, when I receive a message addressed to this alternate domain and I
want to send a response, it's not automatically sent from that alternate
role. Nor am I offered the opportunity to select the appropriate role.

   I've not found where I can fix this behavior. If it's a selection in Setup
-> Rules -> Roles, I've not connected what I see there with the behavior I
want. Could someone point me in the right direction?