[PLUG] A Question on Pine Roles

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Sep 23 22:43:27 UTC 2008

On Tue, 23 Sep 2008, Paul Heinlein wrote:

> I'm using Alpine 2.00, so the menu options may be different than they are
> in the Pine 4.64 you're using. In Alpine, there's a section under Rules ->
> Roles called CURRENT MESSAGE CONDITIONS BEGIN HERE. In that section, you
> can set the To: address that triggers a role change.

Paul,

   Same menus. I've had the To: pattern set to rshepard (at) twodogs (dot) us, but that
doesn't seem to work. I'll get a message addressed that way, but my response
will be from appl-ecosys.com, and I'll see my sig on the reply as I write
it. That's why I thought there was something else I was missing. Or, do I
have incorrect syntax on that line?

Thanks,