[PLUG] Blackboard, Javascript and Ubuntu

Amy Kelly engagedtone at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 06:24:15 UTC 2008

Blackboard barely manages to function with optimized defaults, much
less anything that could be vaguely defined as non-standard. Optimized
defaults being Win XP, IE 6, and the latest Java updates. It'll do ok
in OS X as long as you don't try to use Safari, and Vista + IE7 is
it's own special nightmare.

You want actual Java, I'm not sure how Iced, Tea does with it, FireFox
has issues with uploading files in version 3.

amy, who did BlackBoard support at PCC and now for middle and high schools