[PLUG] Can someone record tonight's meeting?

David Mandel dmandel at pdxLinux.org
Thu Apr 2 21:58:37 UTC 2009

Randal,

That is great.
I also need to talk with you for a couple minutes after the meeting.

And for your (and everyone else's) information; I listened to your
Floss Weekly cast this week.
It was great.  I highly recommend it.

David Mandel