[PLUG] Modern Scanner Advise Please

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Apr 9 02:25:24 UTC 2009

On Wed, 8 Apr 2009, Richard C. Steffens wrote:

> I'm printing to a Brother 7820N. (You all probably know that N means
> network.)

   OK. I'll toss out some information, too. I have a HP 5200C (thanks, Pete!)
with a USB connection to my main machine. It just works. And works well. I
use the Xsane front end with it and have successfully scanned color prints,
black-and-white papers (including newspaper articles), and monochrome
drawings.