[PLUG] Dirvish backups are using *far* too much space

Rogan Creswick creswick at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 22:21:07 UTC 2009

On Mon, Apr 13, 2009 at 3:04 PM, Eric Wilhelm
<scratchcomputing at gmail.com> wrote:
> If sshfs supports hardlinks (a cursory search suggests that it doesn't)

...and that's confirmed by a quick test.

Actually, I think this is why I added the --inplace flag to dirvish.
Somehow that went past me without a second thought, even thought I
knew how dirvish/rsync was supposed to work when I set it up...

Looks like rdiff-backup is next on the list :)

Thanks!
--Rogan