[PLUG] Modern Scanner Advise Please

Dwight Hubbard dwight at dwightandamy.com
Thu Apr 16 02:36:22 UTC 2009

I have a Samsung All in One color laser printer with ADF and it is quite
happy to scan to multi-page PDF/TIFF and e-mail the results which works
pretty well without any drivers being required.  I guess it also supports
scanning to CIFS/SMB shares but I haven't bothered to mess with it since I
don't really need to scan that often.

--
Dwight Hubbard
Owner Effective Automation Solutions
Email: dwight at dwighthubbard.com
Phone: (503) 616-4493
Redhat Certified Engineer - RHCE #804007137224095
VMware Certified Professional - VCP #18529