[PLUG] A challenge...

Michael michael at jamhome.us
Thu Apr 16 18:11:39 UTC 2009

Galen Seitz wrote:
> Michael wrote:
>> And what does that long history do for you?
>
> My [... snip of very long history ...]
> importing the previous year's data is easy.  That said, it's still one
> of those love/hate relationships.

Right, the benefit of using TT over competition in year N is the ability to
import data from year N-1.

One of things I didn't do after selling patch.com is update my information
with TT. So I couldn't log in with the account I used last year (remember that
password?  HA!) and the password recovery mechanism depends on sending email
to the address on record.

I couldn't do the hyper easy import of data from last year.  It took less than
then minutes to retype the information, even waiting for the flash laden
screens to refresh.

So what does that long history do for you in TY N+1 ?

--
     Michael Rasmussen
   http://www.jamhome.us/