[PLUG] Comcast?

Daniel Herrington dherrington at robertmarktech.com
Fri Apr 17 17:13:59 UTC 2009

Denis,

I think I instigated the last discussion. I'm still using Comcast due to
inertia. The problem I was initially complaining about (bad voip service
using Vonage), seemed to have cleared somewhat. 90% of the time, I really
have nothing to complain about. I'm also not a "heavy" user of bittorrent
and doubt I come close to my download limits.

Dan H.