[PLUG] Trimming PostScript Bounding Box

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sat Apr 18 20:17:21 UTC 2009

   I have a graphic as a PostScript file that displays about the middle of a
page. I would like to trim away the white space above and below the text.
The .ps file defines the bounding box as the whole page:

%%BoundingBox: 0 0 612 792

   Since I'm not fluent in PS, is there a way to determine where within that
box the text I want is actually located so I can change the bounding box to
be tighter?